×Sign up, and you'll be able to ignore users whose posts you don't want to see. Sign up
Report problem with this ad
Nov 14, 2017
11:59:35am
84 Grad All-American
Snow Thrower: The one I bought may be an unpopular choice among CBers, but
I think it'll meet my needs:

1. Quiet for late night/very early morning work
2. Able to handle light to medium work (under one foot of snow)
3. Easy starts
4. Easy to store

https://www.homedepot.com/p/EGO-21-in-56-Volt-Lithium-ion-Single-Stage-Electric-Snow-Blower-with-2-5-0Ah-Batteries-and-Charger-Included-SNT2102/207099229

----

-----

From Vanquish the Foe, Dec. 2015:

All the stats aside, one of the benefits Anae brings to the table is his ability to recruit the Polynesian Pipeline. Coach Anae has continued help the Cougars bring in players that come from this pipeline and have helped build the program at BYU to succeed. There may be others that can have success jumping into this role, but Anae is already there.

In all there are a number of positives that Dr. Anae can bring to the Cougars and if he hires the right assistants and coordinators he can be very successful. Just like Bronco, he may have to learn a few things while addressing boosters, fans, and the media, but this would become easier the more he wins. With Coach Anae, the Cougars could look to have success, but the question isn't how much success -- the question is how much of a look will he get from the BYU administration?
Previous username
F-Utes
Bio page
84 Grad
Last login
Nov 20, 2017
Total posts
22,572 (284 FO)
Recent feedback given
1 50 7 2
Recent feedback received
1 22 4 14 4
Date

Posting on CougarBoard

In order to post, you will need to either sign up or log in.