Report problem with this ad
Aug 24, 2011 - 8:08pm
Anyone have an oval dryer vent?
Just got stationed at a new base and moved into a rental home and found that the dryer vent is oval shaped, not the standard round vent. In all my searching, all I can find is people taking Aluminum flex dryer vent and forcing it into an oval shape and then using a worm gear clamp to secure the ducting. Anyone have any better ways of doing this? This just seems really sketchy and inefficient in venting.



Report problem with this ad
Report problem with this ad
Aug 24, 8:12pm

Posting on CougarBoard

In order to post, you will need to either sign up or log in.