1. Jamal Williams... Dude looked crazy fast. I kept thinking that he looked like Ronney Jenkins. I wouldn't be surprised if he saw some snaps this season and earned some serious PT by the seasons end. Alisa looks fantastic.
2. Couldn't figure out who the huge, agile safety was roaming around. Found out it was Craig Bills. Looked like he's shaken the mission rust. I think we'll see him A LOT at FS this year with Sampson moving to nickel at some point.
3. Matthews has bulked up quite a bit and looks like he may be able to play tight with the line this season (although I didn't see that).
4. I've tried to fight it (as I was a real believer in Heaps) but I think that Riley may have a great year. He looks calm and was going through all his progressions before tucking it and running. I know they were just in helmets and the defense wasn't live, but still, it was promising.
5. I thought that Hadley looked REAL good on the outside. He's got some speed, and I liked his physicality more than 'Tree's last year. He could be awesome.
6. The O-Line does look a lot slimmer. No hands were on knees throughout practice. They did open some big holes and were moving very well when pulled from the pocket. Time will tell as to how well they can leverage their new lean bodies to dig out tough d-linemen.