5. Moe Muscle won the Chevron race in the exact same Chevron pimping video that played at every game for the past three years. I thought this would be Fuller Fire Truck's year to finally break through. Rumors were that Kelly Kompact might break the two-deep and make it into this race, but she was a no-show. Chevron adds look sweet on the new video boards.
4. Nobody has stepped up to sponsor 2nd down. I thought we would get a "Rise up fans for another DP Cheesesteaks 2nd Down!" Maybe 2nd down is just not for sale. Some things are sacred.
3. The white out made it very difficult to see all the blue hair in the West stands.
2. The band didn't play "Call Me Maybe". Maybe they didn't get the memo that everyone who is hip and cool is doing something with that song. Thankfully the nine-time national champion Cougarettes filled that void. That's why the band isn't a national champion.
1. The heavy rain before the game, combined with all the white t-shirts made for some unexpected honor code violations. That one legitimately caught me off guard and made me laugh.