×Sign up, and you'll be able to vote in polls. Sign up
Post of the Day Today, December 13th
Nominated Posts Author
Weird that both the national and local news are dominated by stories of men obsessed with people half their age. 12 @boneyfuller
Does anybody know Nick Emery personally? Can we somehow get him a row 1 seat 5 Vincent's Picks
When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. 4 @boneyfuller
Feature request: we should be allowed to use swear words when referring to 3 smokymountainrain
FB Culture Problems. E tu Steve? 1 BluePie
Article: Patrick Kinahan: BYU's problems run much deeper than coordinators can solve 1 [KSL.com]
I think, "if our lousy employer gave people sufficient PTO, he could have stayed home". 1 Superkid
Presenting ... How The Grinch Stole the Rivalry. 1 Art Director
At elementary school Christmas Play. 1 Six Foot Seven
I never like doing what would have happened in sports but that is very likely a 1 cougarfann888
The no-pass look 1 Crush4
SMH. Who doesn't know the rules by now? Half plus 7. 1 bluecheese
Not sure about that, they destroyed all their competition, no matter the state 1 jaredm
I want us to win, I just hate when we get cocky signs when our team doesn't play to back it up. 1 BeardedCougar
Ronnie Mac made the necessary changes tht lured Meyer to even consider the yewts 1 mantis mutu
Flip flop them. 1 pink22
Sounds like you have a real beef 1 monkeycowboy
And have Deek eat half my chicken nuggets on the way to me? No thank you! 1 sevenIDcougs
Benzema gets a bad rap for not being as flashy as CR or Bale but he's key to RM. 1 mik3
So the dog must have lowered the quality of life and the Roomba brought it back to where it was before the dog? 1 Superkid