×Sign up, and you'll be able to customize your font size and more! Sign up
Nominated Posts for Friday, April 21st, 2017 Author
Nick Emery 13 kC Cougar
I'd be ok with a CB ban of the Tribune all together. 12 Mister P
Huntsman calls for firing of U president 10 El Pasco
Cougarboard does need to take a look at itself if i'm being honest. 8 buckeyecougarguy
RE: Cougarboard does need to take a look at itself if i'm being honest. 6 Finngirl
This picture gave me chills. 5 allaboutthegainz
spend the money on a great hotel room and worry less about location, then on 3 LEHI cougar
Look people, the reason we have a soccer category is so the rest of us don't 3 SpecialT
Until they call Jordan for illegal screens and shoving on O boards, Jazz have 3 dtownCoug
He'd better watch his step, or the UofU will become anti-LDS 2 Indy Coug
The biggest no-call of the night was Chris Paul hugging Gordon Hayward late in 2 brazilcoug
Why stop there, just shut the whole place down while they're at it. 2 Pistol Shrimp
I think some underestimate the responsibility (i.e. pressure) Emery was under 1 RebelScum
I'm not really sure why people are throwing a love parade for Nick today 1 gurt
UU Leadership Is Horrible 1 Shaka
This, gents and lady or two, is your series summary in one tweet 1 BGRTHNUMEGO
Ute fans will love this 1 BYUCougarsFan
The amount of ignorance found here on CB is astounding. I find it fascinating. 1 SPgoofyft
My friends company made all those shirts for tonight. They say, "Take Note" on 1 Cosmo4life
I agree with a lot of Biff's feelings on CB improvements. I think 3 simple 1 byujacob
Edmund Fitzgerald 1 BlueBlitzkrieg
And after 1 LaVellIfIKnow
I wish I would have bought a whole life policy in my 20's 1 Jersey hunter
Actually literally he did show up. Unless by literally you mean not literally. 1 cbluil
And he is a valuable player, good all around, and would get major minutes at all but very few teams in the nation. 1 roseyscenario
Hot take: Marvel movies aren't good 1 fredetteaboutit13
I stopped watching NBA because of officiating and the Jazz haven't been on TV as much... 1 Coug
Cougs comeback for the W. 1 Zak
Finau... 1 johnnycarson
I'd love to see the looks on their faces when a bunch of baldos from here show up asking for the Hayward harido. 1 foofcoug
Tootsie Rolls 1 IceBlueCoug
I love Cookout! 1 SurreyDad
the Red Sox are extremely hate-able. very easy to hate. trump voters, no doubt. 1 smokymountainrain
Porky's 1 Non-mo Coug
-hulk smash- 1 franklyvulgar