Sign up, and you'll be able to customize your font size and more! Sign up
Joined: Jan 22, 2002
Last login: Jan 18, 2018
Total posts: 22,554
Posts per day: 3.9
Board rating: All-American (Donor)
Copy this user's icon
or log in,
and you'll be able to communicate with other board members using BoardMail
Recent Statistics (one week)
Recent posts: 22 (7 non-public)
Recent posts per day: 3.1
Recent feedback given:
Recent feedback received:
Recent popular categories:
September, 2010 was officially DodgerBernard Appreciation Month. This event, recognized world-wide, honors the independence & contributions made by Bernard and DodgerMike.
What we accomplished:
1. They fired their corporate attorney, prodigal. Again.
2. They reaffirmed their hatred for yardtime and bucko.
3. Their goal was to bully monteburns and make cjf cry. Done and done.
4. Their motto: tnt sucks.
5. All of the All-American QB's in BYU's history gathered at halftime of the BYU-Washington game to honor DodgerBernard.
6. Free lunch at Taco Bell.
7. DodgerMike posted more, Bernard posted less. Win-win-win