September, 2010 was officially DodgerBernard Appreciation Month. This event, recognized world-wide, honors the independence & contributions made by Bernard and DodgerMike.
What we accomplished:
1. They fired their corporate attorney, prodigal. Again.
2. They reaffirmed their hatred for yardtime and bucko.
3. Their goal was to bully monteburns and make cjf cry. Done and done.
4. Their motto: tnt sucks.
5. All of the All-American QB's in BYU's history gathered at halftime of the BYU-Washington game to honor DodgerBernard.
6. Free lunch at Taco Bell.
7. DodgerMike posted more, Bernard posted less. Win-win-win