of 3 immediately after receiving routine vaccinations) posted this obituary of the son of one of her friends.
Colton died due to an adverse reaction to the Gardasil Vaccine that caused him to be paralyzed from the neck down and dependant on a ventilator - he later rcovered the use of his legs and one arm.
I am a strong proponent of vaccines. I believe that they have done a tremendous service to humanity. That being said, I think we need to take caution whenever we introduce new vaccines and realize that for some, it is a fatal or horribly destructive moment in life.
May this family be consoled in the loss of their son.