Hopefully I can explain and keep this from post from going away.
1. I am convinced BYU will run the ball successfully on everyone we play. I was impressed with multiple RB’s as well. I heart Grimes.
2. I believe we have a QB that will at the least compare to Max Hall and at best be compared with the greats.
3. I believe our Offensive Coaching staff has developed an Offense that will be hard to stop for ANY team we play.
4. This is the first time I remember leaving a scrimmage with this feeling since 2009.
5. Are things perfect? Nope. I question whether we’ll be able to stop the run and with injuries to LB, we will be in big trouble.