×Sign up, and you'll be able to ignore users whose posts you don't want to see. Sign up
Report problem with this ad
Sep 16, 2018
10:02:58am
oxcoug All-American
Hate to hammer Troy, but he could of cost us big with an unbelievably bad tackle
fail about the 1:50 mark in the 3rd quarter. Wisky's #37 comes to the edge, gets forced wide by a dive from Anderson, starts to turn up - Warner is RIGHT there and makes no contact because, it would seem, he thinks the guy is going out of bounds. Instead he turns upfield right past Troy for another 20 yards.

Drive ends with Wisky tying it up with a TD and that whiff by Troy was key. What's worse is it wasn't even a whiff. He didn't even try to make contact when the guy was standing right in front of him.

Who knows, Wisky might have scored any way, but dude straightup gifted them 20 yards and a new set of downs.

Coaches have to get that fixed.

----

-----

"Sell crazy someplace else - we're all stocked up here."

"Our fan base is, overall, incredibly embarrassing."

-- PortlandUte (such an honest man)

"When it came time for me to select a university, my first choice was BYU here in Provo; however, I did not qualify. Not academically, because I had worked through high school more than I had studied, nor financially, because I could not afford to live away from home. Hence the option I chose was to attend the University of Utah, where I could live at home, work locally, and attend school full-time. Sometimes we need to be willing to adjust our goals and modify our plans while never losing sight of the desired end result."

http://i.imgur.com/a73qhzp.gif
Bio page
oxcoug
Last login
Sep 23, 2018
Total posts
61,109 (8,130 FO)
Recent feedback given
2 33 3 16 1
Recent feedback received
208 1 48 3
Date

Posting on CougarBoard

In order to post, you will need to either sign up or log in.