When teams are looking to get into the playoffs, I believe these are the teams they would least like to see on the other side (yes Golden State is #1 on every list so I will leave them off knowing that no one wants to play them)
1. Warriors: A 2nd round matchup with the Rockets would be a worst case scenario for the Warriors. If the Jazz fell to 8 that would be a worst case scenario for the 1st round.
2. Nuggets: A first round matchup with the Jazz would be the worst case scenario for the Nuggets who haven't won in SLC in quite sometime. The Rockets in round 2 would be an extremely tough matchup.
3. Rockets: A 2nd round matchup with the Warriors would be less than ideal although Houston is 3-1 against them this year. Houston has losing records against both the Trail Blazers and OKC so far this year so a 1st round matchup with either wouldn't be a good draw in the 1st round (although Houston was injured for much of the year). Houston is also winless against the Clippers.
4. OKC: OKC has lost all 3 this year against the Nuggets and don't want to see them. They also have a losing record against the Spurs which is a possible 1st round opponent
5. Portland: Portland does not want to see OKC who swept 4 games against them this year. They are also winless against the Nuggets this year.
6. Jazz: The Jazz don't want to see a rematch with OKC who swept them in 4 games this year.
7. San Antonio: The Spurs want to avoid Houston and Golden State in the first round (who doesn't).
8. Clippers: The Clippers struggled this year against the Nuggets and the Trailblazers. Still I imagine they would rather play either of those teams than GS. They are 2-0 against the Rockets so that could be a surprising good matchup for them even knowing the playoffs are different.