×Sign up, and CougarBoard will remember which categories you want to view. Sign up
May 14, 2019
3:50:44pm
Baron AKA "Dear Leader"
Because some guy may need to buy some luggage. He may not be sure on which one, so he may just buy
all of them on Amazon. And that same guy may end up returning all of them but one. And that may end up costing the company a lot.

All of that may happen.

----

-----

As followers of Christ, we know that all of the inhabitants of this earth are children of God. Use that knowledge to push back against the worldly prejudices that preach hate or hostility toward other nations, ethnic groups, or even political parties.

Dallin H Oaks.

And someday I hope a great global chorus will harmonize across all racial and ethnic lines, declaring that guns, slurs, and vitriol are not the way to deal with human conflict.
When I see the staggering economic inequality in the world, I feel guilty singing. . . Economic deprivation is a curse that keeps on cursing, year after year and generation after generation. It damages bodies, maims spirits, harms families, and destroys dreams.
Jeffery R. Holland

Because guns are dangerous and serve no good purpose for average everyday citizens. —Jericho
Originally posted on May 14, 2019 at 3:50:44pm
Message modified by Baron on May 14, 2019 at 3:50:55pm
Previous username
jarocho
Bio page
Baron
Last login
Jul 15, 2019
Total posts
39,588 (8,848 FO)
Recent feedback given
8 7
Recent feedback received
26 5
Date

Posting on CougarBoard

In order to post, you will need to either sign up or log in.