×Sign up, and CougarBoard will remember which categories you want to view. Sign up
Jul 11, 2019
7:28:30pm
oxcoug All-American
The suggestion that Williams has proven "nothing" is total nonsense
To say that a guy who has averaged nearly 5 per carry (4.84 to be exact) against an SEC schedule in the past two seasons over 165 carries has proven "nothing" is nonsense.

Getting the offers he got by itself is proof of athletic ability. Carrying the rock 165 against SEC defenses and coming up just shy of five YPC is plenty of proof that the dude can compete against high caliber talent.

Does it mean he's going to absolutely be RB1 this year for us? No. Does it mean he's going to remind us of the last Williams at RB? Maybe not.

But he has proven "nothing"? C'mon.

----

-----

"Sell crazy someplace else - we're all stocked up here."

"Our fan base is, overall, incredibly embarrassing."

-- PortlandUte (such an honest man)

"When it came time for me to select a university, my first choice was BYU here in Provo; however, I did not qualify. Not academically, because I had worked through high school more than I had studied, nor financially, because I could not afford to live away from home. Hence the option I chose was to attend the University of Utah, where I could live at home, work locally, and attend school full-time. Sometimes we need to be willing to adjust our goals and modify our plans while never losing sight of the desired end result."

http://i.imgur.com/a73qhzp.gif
Bio page
oxcoug
Last login
Jul 19, 2019
Total posts
67,832 (10,297 FO)
Recent feedback given
12 2 7 4
Recent feedback received
8 69 18 2
Date

Posting on CougarBoard

In order to post, you will need to either sign up or log in.