×Sign up, and you can make all message times appear in your timezone. Sign up
Sep 10, 2019
7:38:50am
oxcoug All-American
The combo of a guy like Bomani Jones calling BYU football "the most visual

public representation of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints" + the now well circulated images below should have the rapt attention of the BoT. Because it isn't just the football players, it's the good will built by the decency and quality of BYU's fan base. Anyone with a basic marketing / comms background should be able to use the items below to form a killer deck for the BoT / their representatives and get them to commit ONE BILLION DOLLARS* to BYU football success going forward. 

(*Number selected randomly, $500M would be fine). 

“Wherever they show up people are going to buy tickets to watch them play football. It’s a great way to carry the brand of your message.” — Bomani Jones

EEB8kYAU0AEGt-R?format=jpg&name=large

EEB8kYAU0AAZkrJ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

EEB8kX_UYAsQSHl?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

----

-----

"Sell crazy someplace else - we're all stocked up here."

"Our fan base is, overall, incredibly embarrassing."

-- PortlandUte (such an honest man)

"When it came time for me to select a university, my first choice was BYU here in Provo; however, I did not qualify. Not academically, because I had worked through high school more than I had studied, nor financially, because I could not afford to live away from home. Hence the option I chose was to attend the University of Utah, where I could live at home, work locally, and attend school full-time. Sometimes we need to be willing to adjust our goals and modify our plans while never losing sight of the desired end result."

http://i.imgur.com/a73qhzp.gif
Originally posted on Sep 10, 2019 at 7:38:50am
Message modified by oxcoug on Sep 10, 2019 at 8:01:38am
Bio page
oxcoug
Last login
Sep 20, 2019
Total posts
70,036 (10,967 FO)
Recent feedback given
3 86 3 65 6
Recent feedback received
8 385 23 180 21
Date
Sep 10, 10:38am

Posting on CougarBoard

In order to post, you will need to either sign up or log in.