×Sign up, and you'll be able to ignore users whose posts you don't want to see. Sign up
Sep 11, 2019
10:32:41pm
oxcoug All-American
Somewhat. Young spent three years backing up Montana and turned 30 in his first
year a starter. Taysom will turn 30 next year and this will be his third year on the Saints roster.

Both are / were viewed as elite athletes who happened to play QB.

Differences include: Young looked more like an elite passer while still in college (but as he himself has said 'it was easy, everyone was always open' in those days, and he also had two full healthy years as an upperclassman). And Young got a few years of pro hard knocks as a QB prior to being Montana's backup - including some NFL starts.

----

-----

"Sell crazy someplace else - we're all stocked up here."

"Our fan base is, overall, incredibly embarrassing."

-- PortlandUte (such an honest man)

"When it came time for me to select a university, my first choice was BYU here in Provo; however, I did not qualify. Not academically, because I had worked through high school more than I had studied, nor financially, because I could not afford to live away from home. Hence the option I chose was to attend the University of Utah, where I could live at home, work locally, and attend school full-time. Sometimes we need to be willing to adjust our goals and modify our plans while never losing sight of the desired end result."

http://i.imgur.com/a73qhzp.gif
Originally posted on Sep 11, 2019 at 10:32:41pm
Message modified by oxcoug on Sep 11, 2019 at 10:33:47pm
Bio page
oxcoug
Last login
Sep 18, 2019
Total posts
69,926 (10,943 FO)
Recent feedback given
3 68 5 57 7
Recent feedback received
15 382 23 184 23
Date

Posting on CougarBoard

In order to post, you will need to either sign up or log in.