Sign up, and you'll be able to vote in polls. Sign up
Oct 20, 2020
8:29:14pm
Agnostic-alumni Starter
No one is home at the house and it presents a golden opportunity
I have a few days alone at the house. These are very rare occurrences. My family in my opinion are a bunch of Hoarders. So I have an opportunity.

For the last three hours I have been blasting 80s hair band music and delightfully going room to room skipping while I'm throwing stuff away. Some of the things include

Homework that is 4 years old.
Several of our approximately 300 receiving blankets. Duplicate umbrellas. Toys that haven't been played with for 10 years. Approximately 1/4 of the 40 or so decorative pillows. mismatched Christmas dishes, etc This list can go on and on. So far I filled up my trailer.

You might say this is a very dangerous game and you would be right. There will be a price to pay ... literally

At first no one will notice but I'm resigned to the fact that at least a few things will be missed. I've done this once before. In my rough calculations approximately 98% of the stuff that I throw away is not identified. I do have to re-buy the other 2%. Totally worth it. Carry on cougarboard
Agnostic-alumni
Bio page
Agnostic-alumni
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Last login
Nov 23, 2020
Total posts
1,462 (54 FO)
Messages
Author
Time

Posting on CougarBoard

In order to post, you will need to either sign up or log in.