1. He fully recognizes the position BYU is in with regards to a possible CFP berth.
2. He knows our current schedule gives us no possibility to make it.
3. He knows that with the right game(s) it could put us in a position to qualify.
4. He knows the financial shortfalls we currently face and will not push us deeper.
5. He won't put BYU in a position that it will be detrimental to our NY6 or CFP chances.
6. He has done miraculously well to this point, and I believe he understands our position far better than any of us, as well as all playoff situations.
7. The coaches and the players want to prove it on the field, against the best possible competition.