*Hypothetical* If UW and BYU played...Here's what would happen.
Hi Cougar fans!
First of all, I understand why BYU didn't want to play. Not here to press that issue. You guys are having a great season, definitely not worth the risk.
However, if our teams were to play, I think UW would win. Here's why:
1. Dylan "Jake" Morris -The best player on the field, enough said on that. With four years of high school and one redshirt year of college under his belt, he will do everything possible to win the game.
2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Kirkland Sig, Tray Adams, Center, Ossai, Mele. These boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble!!!
3. Coach K. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between our game plan on defense vs Oregon State and our game against Arizona. You would see a much improved defense on 11/28.
4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team Washington has had this century, maybe since 1991! Ozzy, McMillan, Nacua, Ahmed, Myles Gaskin, Louis Rankin. The newbies will be inexperienced but we bring a new dimension that the program has not had in years, speed.
5. Time of possession. I think we can win the time of possession battle in this one. the more we can control the ball and keep our defense off the field, the greater chance we’ll have to win.
I think UW would win this one rather easily, say… 34-17???