I have yet to find an effective format for tracking my work to-do's. I've tried the following:
1. Notebook to keep to-do's and meeting notes. To-do's get lost between the meeting notes.
2. Rocketbook. Haven't found a great way to electronically sync in with my other electronic tools (Outlook, OneNote, etc.).
3. Standalone sheet of paper. Can get easily lost.
4. Legal pad of paper. Too simplistic; would prefer a hardbound/softbound solution.
5. Post-it notes. Too many scraps of paper and they get lost.
What method or tool do you use to track your to-do's and tasks?