* we can hang with ranked teams in the B12, even at the end of the year.
* this team is inconsistent. Reasons are many, including the blending of newbies from the portal. But that shouldn't be an excuse. Every team is facing the same problem. Others have figured it out.
* I still think that overall team discipline needs to be improved. Whether that's through coaching changes or player changes isn't within my sphere of influence. I'm trying to be supportive, regardless.
* our team *can* compete if they desire to. It's literally that simple. We have the skill. The desire is somewhat of an unknown/indeterminate.
* upgrades (all throughout the program) are both possible and necessary IMO for BYU to consistently compete in this conference.