×Sign up, and you'll be able to ignore users whose posts you don't want to see. Sign up
Post of the Day Today, October 14th
Nominated Posts Author
The new narrative I see on Twitter: The church is the reason BYU is losing 10 CapCougar
Come coach at BYU! 10 Ham
Everyone trying to fix admin/BoT problems are missing the mark. 6 Ham
Disappointed Kalani didn't pull a Bronco and fire Tuiaki. 3 rad dawg
an observation 3 Richw
The more I learn about Jay Hill the more I like him as a candidate for next head coach 2 Odysseus
CB Hallucinations that won't stop 2 WJCougar
Here is the new strategy Tuiaki should adopt 2 Baron
Video: 3rd and 1. BYU LBs sitting on their heels! 2 [Hans Olsen]
That’s exactly where we were at with Bronco, and he left in large part because 2 Junior Deputy
Two articles (KSL and Daily Herald) using the phrase "keyboard warriors"... 1 Mrs Featerbottom
I think the reason fans are more upset with the D is because at least the 1 kotacoug
Ilaisa Tuiaki on Coordinators' Corner said that the biggest issue against USF was that #BYU got out coached. #KSLsports 1 @Mitch_Harper
To be fair, Kalani and A-Rod were two of the least successful Whit disciples 1 BigT801
BYU could learn a lot by evaluating Oklahoma State's OC hires. 1 dYrtbYkerYder
No, its not dumb. Its necessary 1 Old Hickory
RE: Tuiaki said on coordinators Corner that they were able to get that last stop 1 MikeDitka'sStache
Spot on - tired of the excuses 1 Qhall
Hopefully the next time he gifts us a wonderful turnover 1 cougarmanguy
Jay Hill will listen... 1 Vernon Dozier
Only if we finish with a 7-5 record or better 1 Doogal McCougar
when you get out coached by charlie strong, you have major issues. 1 smr
Using one of the for profit arms of the church to help fund BYU athletics 1 RockyBalboa
We have a Non-attack/Reactionary D philosophy. It sucks and it's boring!! 1 CObluezone
That's actually not the definition of insanity. At all. 1 Superkid
Inconsistency and undisciplined are Kalani trademarks 1 Jericho