Sign up, and CougarBoard will remember which categories you want to view. Sign up
About Division Bell (formerly known as BluePete)
Joined: Jul 20, 2002
Last login: Jan 19, 2022
Total posts: 78,921
Posts per day: 11.1
Board rating: On again off again (Premium Subscriber)
or log in,
and you'll be able to communicate with other board members using BoardMail
Recent Statistics (one week)
Recent posts: 147 (39 non-public)
Recent posts per day: 21.0
Recent feedback given:
Recent feedback received:
Recent popular categories:
View all recent posts
- The grace, the beauty, the... oof!
- Pic taken earlier this morning, after exercising / walking around town and feeling my lungs get tight.
- Neighbor's dog has been barking for an hour straight. Barking since 4:15. I love dogs, but this one needs a bark collar.
- Sweet, sweet USF (and announcer) tears.
- Apparently, the refs don't hate BYU, they're just bad.
- Wow, Lohner! Great rebounding effort.
- Coach bending the ref's ear.
- Refs are bad enough, but these announcers are like salt in the cuts from the refs.
- Is it just me, or is the whistle being blown before the actual contact?
- Pretty cool project.