Sign up, and you'll be able to customize your font size and more! Sign up
About Turnpike Lane (formerly known as lawboy)
Joined: Dec 14, 2004
Last login: Jul 29, 2021
Total posts: 90,477
Posts per day: 14.9
Board rating: Monday Morning Quarterback (Premium Subscriber)
or log in,
and you'll be able to communicate with other board members using BoardMail
Recent Statistics (one week)
Recent posts: 478 (40 non-public)
Recent posts per day: 68.3
Recent feedback given:
Recent feedback received:
Recent popular categories:
View all recent posts
- I'd love to see the B10 poach USC, UCLA, Stanford, Cal, UW and UO. Bring it on.
- Many former ESPN employee writers & competitors are going to really enjoy pursuing this story. ESPN will get piled on.
- Chances of B12 surviving are looking better right now. And they are gonna make Texas, OU and ESPN pay big for it.
- Sounds like WVU is going nowhere and committed to growing the B12.
- Based on how things went down last go round with the B12, I bet they expand to 10 only. For now.
- If the SEC really wants to do this right, they need to cut loose Vandy, Miss State, Kentucky and S. Carolina.
- Apparently B12 Bylaws require an 18 month notice before a school can withdraw. So from a practical perspective, 2023-24
- Breakthrough baby!!!
- The craziest scenarios to me are those that think the AAC will grab the B12 leftovers, and not the other way around.
- BYU/UCF/Cinci/ and 1 more + B12 leftovers > Indy > AAC > MWC.