×Sign up, and CougarBoard will remember which categories you want to view. Sign up
Report problem with this ad
Apr 15, 2018
9:08:08pm
BYURider Walk-on
Funny story involving Lavell, sort of

Years and years ago, I was between jobs, single, trying to figure out what to do with my life. I played football in HS, loved it, and always thought coaching could be an option. I was a recent grad from BYU, and I thought about being a graduate assistant. I didn't know much about it, so i figured I'd just call the football office to get some info. So I called BYU's football office and a secretary answered. I said my name and that I would like some info abouit being a graduate assistant at BYU. She said sure, but could I hold for a second. No problem I'm thiking. After a few seconds, I'm reconnected, and I hear, " Hello, this is Lavell." She connected me to Coach Edwards! I was not ready for that and was pretty tounge tied to say the least. I finally ot out that I was interested in becoming a GA. He thanked me, and said it would probably be best if I looked at another school. And that was that. Still cracks me up when i think about it. 

Bio page
BYURider
Last login
Sep 24, 2018
Total posts
1,977 (5 FO)
Recent feedback given
Recent feedback received
2 1 1
Date

Posting on CougarBoard

In order to post, you will need to either sign up or log in.