×Sign up, and you'll be able to vote in polls. Sign up
Jul 11, 2019
8:59:48am
Frank Castiglione All-American
I think you're a bit overly pessimistic about the team
I think they have talent at all the right places to have a pretty good year. This team has an OLine that should be really good. The DLine is stout and there's enough talent on the D beyond the line to be very good. As for the QB, you don't need elite talent for a really good QB to excel. If he has a good line, he can make people look better than what they are. Look at the targets that Beck had. Other than the TEs, you had a pretty pedestrian receiving corps.

Do I think this team is going undefeated this year? No. Do I think they have a really good chance to be much improved from last year? Absolutely. I think that we as fans are so punch drunk from a team that has under performed that we have grown to expect under-performance. I think this year has 8-9 wins written all over it, with a small chance at 10, if the ball bounces the right way.

----

-----

ImpoliteImmaterialAnteater-size_restricted.gif

"I caught a glimpse of heaven once. The Angels showed me. The idea was I'd kill for them. Clean up their mistakes on Earth. Eventually redeem myself. Tried it. Didn't like it. Told them where to stick it. So they brought me up to heaven, to see what I'd be missing. A wife. A son. A daughter. I hadn't seen them since they bled out in my arms. Then I was cast down. Back to a world of killers. Rapists. Psychos. Perverts. A brand new evil every minute, spewed out as fast as men can think them up. A world where pitching a criminal dwarf off a skyscraper to tell his fellow scum you're back is a sane and rational act. The angels thought it would be hell for me.
(Said dwarf hits the ground with a splat) But they were wrong". (Frank Castle - Welcome Back Frank Iss.#1)
Originally posted on Jul 11, 2019 at 8:59:48am
Message modified by Frank Castiglione on Jul 11, 2019 at 9:00:27am
Previous username
Frank Castigilone
Bio page
Frank Castiglione
Last login
Oct 23, 2019
Total posts
3,541 (8 FO)
Recent feedback given
7 8 1
Recent feedback received
Favorite Teams
Cougars, Steelers, Jazz, Blue Jays, USMNT Soccer
Date

Posting on CougarBoard

In order to post, you will need to either sign up or log in.