1) BYU fight song to start the morning (put on BYU shirts)
2) put up the BYU flag
3) blue breakfast (eggs, pancakes etc)
4) make a blue dessert (sugar cookies cut with a Y cutter and blue frosting)
5) lunch on Main Street (Mesa) and BYU creamery ice cream at the Mesa creamery
6) Something I have grilled/smoked for dinner
7) kids get to stay up late eating Y cookies and watching the game. Lots of fight song singing.
My kids are 2 and 4 (both girls) and they are already super in to it. My 4 year old watches the game with me and is starting to learn the rules. She also refuses to wear red or use a red crayon, paint brush etc 😂
My two year old was (again) singing the fight song in her room this morning before I went to get her.