I was just as frustrated as you all during the Oregon, Wyoming and Utah State games. Trying to be optimistic so here are my positive thoughts.
1. We are 4-1.
2. We are ranked.
3. We have a great, great QB.
4. Our WR group is so deep. We have a lot of solid weapons.
5. We shut down Baylor. Maybe we can stop the run against ND and Arkansas. It's possible that we played it conservative vs Utah St and Wyoming to not show any unique looks on film.
6. We have some solid playmakers on D. Harper, Tooley, Pili, Bywater, Batty, etc.
7. Our secondary is as good as it has every been.
Overall, when we have gotten up for big games in the past few years (Utah, Wisconsin, Tennessee, USC, Baylor, etc.) we have shown the ability to beat really good teams. Hoping we see some of that on Saturday.