Sign up, and you'll be able to vote in polls. Sign up
Jan 15, 2016
jreid191 All-American
A 10-8 Utah probably gets in. A 9-9 Utah gets in if they win a couple in the
conference tournament. An 8-10 Utah gets in if they advance to the conference championship game. I'd put Utah's odds at making the tournament as an at-large around 55% or so. 2 weeks ago their odds would've been much higher. I put BYU's odds of making the tournament as an at-large around 40-45% (I had them closer to 20% prior to last night's win). Utah's still in better shape than BYU as of right now. However, if things keep going how they are currently trending then it won't be long until BYU is sitting in the more favorable position.
Bio page
Mar 8, 2003
Last login
Dec 2, 2023
Total posts
16,061 (623 FO)

Posting on CougarBoard

In order to post, you will need to either sign up or log in.