×Sign up, and you'll be able to ignore users whose posts you don't want to see. Sign up
Jan 10, 2019
3:23:16pm
califcougar All-American
I could do it, but would be buying a lot of stuff I don't really want/need.
Also, it really depends on the definition of investment. Could buy a lot of cool property that I'd have to overpay for and lose money. Which might make it less of an investment.

If I had to spend and couldn't donate or invest, I'd get/build multiple houses in cool locations (Tahoe/Newport/ Park City/ Condo in NY/ Hawaii). Buy a crazy yacht. Get a Gulfstream and customize a 787 in case I ever wanted to take more people somewhere.

I'd have helipads at each house and on the yacht and helicopters at each airport nearest each property.

Maybe build a private golf course or two. Buy, some cool old military ships/tanks. And, get tons of cool sport memoribilia and other artifacts.

Since buying a sports team isn't an option but I'd get boxes and front row tickets to any sporting event.

Maybe buy some Superbowl ads promoting things I care about or maybe just try to make a funny ad. ( Maybe this counts as philanthropy)

I bet I could do it. But, probably wouldn't really want all that stuff.
Originally posted on Jan 10, 2019 at 3:23:16pm
Message modified by califcougar on Jan 10, 2019 at 3:26:08pm
Previous username
orhscougs
Bio page
califcougar
Last login
Jan 19, 2019
Total posts
1,981 (1 FO)
Recent feedback given
Recent feedback received
Date
scootsy First name: Tom; Last: Foolery
Jan 10, 2:56pm
Jan 10, 2:57pm
Yes
Jan 10, 3:04pm
Jan 10, 3:13pm
Jan 10, 3:40pm

Posting on CougarBoard

In order to post, you will need to either sign up or log in.